Hi, I am Caroline aka Scampi in SF a self-taught French artist based in San francisco.
I really enjoyed painting as a child and couldn’t help but start again when I moved to SF in 2011. I was instantly inspired by the city vibes, lights and amazing views.
Obsessed with colors and cityscapes, my acrylic paintings and screen prints are inspired by photos I take during my walks around the city ( I live at the top of one of San Francisco’s famous hills , so I always have some nice views from there ).
I use a palette of bright and vivid colors that reflect the way I see my city : warm, bright and happy !
I became a mother here, so I had to do some paintings for kids rooms too ;-)
All my paintings are hand painted with acrylics, the outlines are drown with an ink pen or a Sharpie. The sides are painted, so they can be hung without a frame. Since they are hand painted, they are one of a kind creations !
I would be happy to do some special orders too, so if you would like to see a landmark of your city in colors through my eyes, please email me ( via the Contact form ) so we can discuss it further.
- Mokei Miles in the Sunset 1523 Irving St San Francisco, CA 94122 until May 5th>
- Pop up event at Monkei Miles with fillgood.co and Mini-Chic on April 15th from 10 am to 5 pm . https://www.facebook.com/events/1337480406318510/?notif_t=plan_user_associated¬if_id=1491530720788061
- ElizabethW Store in SF - Ghirardelli Square - Only Golden Gate paintings
900 N Point St, Suite E210
San Francisco, California
- Local Take Store in SF - Castro - San Francisco
Paintings, Screen prints and Cards
- Pin buttons in the SOUVEnear machines at the Yard and the Hall in San Francisco. http://souvenear.com
- Sf Etsy Spring Emporium at All good pizza, May 22nd 2016
- Group show : Four French artists in a Pop-up Art Gallery ! March 12th and 13th at 518 Valencia street , San Francisco
Facebook event page
- "Tiny" Group Exibition - Studio Gallery, 1641 Pacific Avenue (between Polk & Van Ness) San Francisco, CA 94109
November 12th - December 23rd, 2015
- SF Etsy Indie holiday Emporium - Pier 35 November 28/29 2015
- Patchworck show , Jack London Square, Oakland, October 25th 2015
-SF Etsy Summer Indie Emporium - during Possibl event at Pier 35 San francisco May 30/31, 11 to 7pm - 2015
- Solo Exhibition at The Chameleon café - 1299 Pacific Ave San Francisco, CA 94109 April- May 2015
- Indie Holiday Emporium - SF Etsy - November 29 & 30th 2014
- SFO Google Shopping event - December 5th 2014
- SF Etsy pop-up at Rickshow Bagworks - Febuary 14th 2015